Gainesville Harley-Davidson® is proud to be Built Not Bought, celebrating over 28 years!
Think you have what it takes to help make our team grow stronger?
Let us know what you have to offer by submitting your resume today.
You can submit your resume in three easy ways:
1. Fill out the form below & attach your resume
2. Email it directly to email@example.com
3. Come by the dealership, fill out an application, and drop off resume.
The Gainesville Harley-Davidson team strives to make each and every employee feel like part of the family!
Come experience the thrill of working for one of America’s most iconic brands in an environment that’s fun, supportive and community oriented.
HARLEY-DAVIDSON TECHNICIANS NEEDED
Gainesville Harley-Davidson is looking for Technicians at all levels to join our dealership.
Great Pay & benefits!
Our dealership is 100% performance driven & need techs that want to be the best & fastest!
Paid time off
Call 352-331-6363 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
GENERAL MERCHANDISE SALES ASSOCIATE
Excellent Pay Plan and Benefits
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Gainesville Harley-Davidson is looking to hire a General Merchandise Sales Associate who will be willing to work in our Gainesville location, proactively engaging and selling to guests, setting up and maintaining an appealing retail environment and controlling inventory. We value our employees and invest in their success.
- Excellent pay plan!
- Health, Dental, Vision and Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee discounts
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Career advancement opportunities
- 5-day week, with management’s option of 6 days during seasonal periods of high volume
Major Duties and Responsibilities – General Merchandise Sales Associate:
- Greet guests immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Provide a premium guest service to all of the dealership’s guests.
- Maintain a personal appearance that is consistent with the dealership dress code
- Provide prompt and accurate service at cash register.
- Maintain a presence on the showroom floor at all times unless assisting a guest with a transaction at the cash-wrap, demonstrating and maintaining a high energy, enthusiastic presence
- Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
- Keep cash register accurate.
- Notify guests when special orders or back-ordered items are received.
- Handle guest complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to excellent guest service.
- Follow up with guests’ requests and concerns within 24 hours of the initial interaction.
- Request, capture, and or verify guest data for 100% of Guests 100% of the time
Retail Sales of General Merchandise:
- Assist General Merchandise Manager with attaining retail sales plans in General Merchandise.
- Actively engages with guests, does not wait to be approached.
- Possess the ability to work with several guests at one time while maintaining individual guest satisfaction.
- Follow the CUSTOM sales process including but not limited to: greeting guests, questioning, demonstrating product, recommending add-ons, asking for a sale, overcoming objections, and guest follow up
- Actively pursues and has the ability to learn product features, advantages, and benefits and stay current on all new innovations and technologies
- Participates in training events to improve sales skills
- Point out any sales, specials, or new merchandise to guests.
- Participates in special programs, contests promotions to help sell product.
- Attend or use available training sessions to keep current with merchandising & inventory control issues
Merchandising and Department Maintenance:
- Assist with set-up, organization, and staging of special events
- Merchandises new product in a timely manner.
- Create well-organized presentations, which appeal to guests, and adheres to HDMC and HD of Tampa standards.
- Maintains a clean and clutter free cash wrap area.
- Leaves the department at close of business ready for guests the next day
- Ensures merchandise displays are stocked, clean, dust free, and appealing throughout the day. Continuously maintain showroom product availability by stocking shelves and displays.
- Participates in seasonal floor moves and changes
Inventory Control/Loss Prevention:
- Assist General Merchandise Manager with attaining inventory management goals in General Merchandise.
- Assists in maintaining a high level of inventory accuracy.
- Conduct or participate in periodic perpetual/physical inventory of all merchandise (counts, reports etc.)
- Uses exceptional guest service as the best deterrent to theft.
- Has attention to detail as it relates to entering correct product information, part numbers, etc. into the DMS
- Keeps the backroom/warehouse area clean, neat and tidy.
Requirements – General Merchandise Sales Associate:
- Motorcycle or power-sports experience preferred but not necessary
- Previous experience in retail, inventory or merchandising is a PLUS!
- Must have a passion and interest in motorcycles
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Solid phone and computer skills
- Excellent follow up skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
Motorcycle Sales Associate
Are you Ready for a Change? Tired of not being challenged in your current job? Does your employer not recognize your unlimited potential? Do you want to be in control of your own future and rewarded for your performance? We are looking for intense, outgoing, and self-confident SUPERSTARS to help us grow! Vast advancement opportunities and unlimited earning potential awaits. We are only looking for the BEST, so if you are enthusiastic, proactive, and ready to work at a fast-pace then click below and help take us to the next level!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred) but not necessary.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination because of sex, marital status, race, color, creed, national origin, age, or the presence of a non-job-related handicap.